You are here: Home--> List of Publication--> List of Publications 2001
List of Publications - 2001
- Babu BV, Acharya AS, Mallick G, Jangid PK, Nayak AN and Satyanarayana K (2001) Lymphatic filariasis in Khurda district of Orissa, India: an epidemiological study The Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 32: 240 - 243.
- Kabilan L (2001) A modified immunofluorescence assay for detection of Japanese encephalitis virus-infected cells. Acta Virologica 45: 253 - 255
- Nielsen-LeRoux. C, Rao DR, Rodcharon J, Carron A, Mani TR, Hamon S and Mulla MS (2001) Various levels of cross-resistance to B. sphaericus strains in Culex pipiens (Diptera: Culicidae) colonies resistant to B. sphaericus strain 2362 Applied Environment Microbiology 67: 5049 - 5054
- Poopathi S and Baskaran G (2001) Efficacy of Bacillus thuringiensis serovar israelensis against Bacillus sphaericus resistant and susceptible larvae of Culex quinquefasciatus Say Journal of Biological Control 15: 85-95
- Poopathi S, Arunachalam N, Gopalan N, Baskaran G and Mani TR (2001) Resistance to Malathion in Culex quinquefasciatus Say (Diptera: Culicidae) from Madurai, South India Insect Science and its application (Kenya) 21:1-3
- Rajavel AR, Munirathinam A, Natarajan R and Vaidyanathan K (2001) Species diversity of mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae) in Mangroove ecosystem in South India Entomon 26: 271-277
- Reuben R, Rajendran R, Sunish IP, Mani TR, Tewari SC, Hiriyan J and Gajanana A (2001) Annual single-dose diethylcarbamazine plus ivermectin for control of bancroftian filariasis: comparative efficacy with and without vector control. Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology 95: 361 - 378
- Sunish IP and Reuben R (2001) Factors influencing the abundance of Japanese encephalitis vectors in ricefields in India--I Abiotic Medical and Veterinary Entomology 15: 381 - 392
- Sunish IP, Rajendran R, Satyanarayana K, Munirathinam A and Gajanana A (2001) Immunochromatographic test (ICT) for estimation of true prevalence of bancroftian filariasis in an endemic area in southern India Transactions of Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 95: 607 - 609
- Thenmozhi V, Rajendran R, Samuel PP, Hiriyan J, Ayanar K, Balasubramanian A and Gajanana A (2001) Natural vertical transmission of JE virus in south Indian mosquitoes. Tropical Biomedicine 18: 19-27.