You are here: Home--> List of Publication--> List of Publications 2007
List of Publications - 2007
- Muniaraj M (2007) Paradoxical drug sensitivity of Leishmania donovani Promastigotes: an in vitro study by Agar elution and 96 well plate methods. Journal of Communicable Diseases 39 : 255-256.
- Muniaraj M, Lal CS, Kumar S, Sinha PK and Das P (2007) Milk of Cow (Bos taurus), Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis), and Goat (Capra hircus): a Better Alternative than Fetal Bovine Serum in Media for Primary Isolation, In Vitro Cultivation, and Maintenance of Leishmania donovani Promastigotes Journal of Clinical Microbiology 45 : 1353–1356
- Paramasivan R, Sivaperumal R, Dhananjeyan KJ, Thenmozhi V and Tyagi BK (2007) Prediction of 3-dimensional structure of salivary odorant-binding protein-2 of the mosquito Culex quinquefasciatus, the vector of human lymphatic filariasis In Silico Biology 7: 1 - 6.
- Ramakrishnan K, Shenbagarathi R, Uma A, Kavitha K, Rajendran R and Thirumalaikolundusubramaniam P (2007) Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infestation in HIV/ AIDS patients with Diarrhea in Madurai city, south India Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 60: 209-221
- Samuel PP, Thenmozhi V and Tyagi BK (2007) A focal outbreak of dengue fever in a rural area of Tamil Nadu Indian Journal of Medical Research 125: 179 - 181
- Sunish IP, Rajendran R, Mani TR, Munirathinam A, Dash AP and Tyagi BK (2007) Vector control complements mass drug administration against bancroftian filariasis in Tirukoilur, India Bulletin of World Health Organization 85: 138 - 145
- Thangaratham PS and Tyagi BK (2007) Indian perspective on the need for new case definitions of severe dengue The Lancet Infectious Diseases 7: 81 -82
- Thenmozhi V, Hiriyan J, Tewari SC, Samuel PP, Paramasivan R, Rajendran R, Mani TR and Tyagi BK (2007) Natural vertical transmission of dengue virus in Aedes albopictus (Diptera: Culicidae) in Kerala, a southern Indian state Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 60: 245 - 249