You are here: Home--> List of Publication-->List of Publications 2012
List of Publications - 2012
- Arunachalam N, Tyagi BK, Samuel M, Krishnamoorthi R, Manavalan R, Tewari SC, Ashokkumar V, Kroeger A, Sommerfeld J and Petzold M (2012) Community-based control of Aedes aegypti by adoption of eco-health methods in Chennai City, India Pathogens and Global Health 106: 488-496.
- Muniaraj M, Arunachalam N, Paramasivan R, Mariappan T, Samuel PP and Rajamannar V (2012) Bdelloid rotifer, Philodina species in the breeding containers of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus Tropical Biomedicine 29: 646-649.
- Muniaraj M, Kumar S, Lal CS and Sinha PK (2012) Biochemical Profile of Milk of Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis), Cow (Bos taurus) and Goat (Capra hircus): Potential Candidates for Supporting the Growth of Leishmania donovani Promastigotes in Culture Medium as Alternative to Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) Journal of Buffalo Science 1:174-176.
- Muniaraj M, Paramasivan R, Mariappan T, Arunachalam N and Sinha PK (2012) The treatment of visceral leishmaniasis (kala-azar) in India: no obvious signs of long-term success Transactions of Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 106 :770-772
- Muniaraj M, Paramasivan R, Sunish IP, Arunachalam N, Mariappan T, Leo SVJ, Dhananjeyan KJ (2012) Detection of Wolbachia endobacteria in Culex quinquefasciatus by Gimenez staining and confirmation by PCR Journal of Vector Borne Diseases 49:258-261.
- Murty USN, Rao SM, Krishna HN, Arunachalam N and Goswami P (2012) Impact of weather variables on mosquitoes infected with Japanese encephalitis virus in Kurnool district, Andhra Pradesh Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine 5: 337 -341
- Tewari SC, Krishnamoorthy R, Ayanar K, Munirathinam A, Venkatesh A and Tyagi BK (2012) Redescription of Heizmannia (Heizmannia) chandi Edwards (Diptera: Culicidae) Zootaxa 3255: 62–64.
- Wai KT, Arunachalam N, Tana S, Espino F, Kittayapong P, Abeyewickreme W, Hapangama D, Tyagi BK, Htun PT, Koyadun S, Kroeger A, Sommerfeld J and Petzold M. (2012) Estimating dengue vector abundance in the wet and dry season: Implications for targeted vector control in urban and peri-urban Asia Pathogens and Global Health. 106:436-445.