You are here: Home--> List of Publication-->List of Publications 2014
List of Publications - 2014
- Kumar KR, Nattuthurai, Gopinath P and Mariappan T (2014) Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Morinda tinctoria Leaf Extract and their Larvicidal Activity against Aedes aegypti Linnaeus 1762 Journal of Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology 5: 1-5.
- Mariappan T, Philip Samuel P, Thenmozhi V, Paramasivan R, Sharma PK, Biswas AK and Tyagi BK (2014) Entomological investigations into an epidemic of Japanese encephalitis (JE) in northern districts of West Bengal, India (2011-2012). Indian Journal of Medical Research 139 : 754-761
- Muniaraj M (2014) Fading chikungunya fever from India: beginning of the end of another episode? Indian Journal of Medical Research 139:468-470.
- Muniaraj M (2014) The lost hope of elimination of Kala-azar (visceral leishmaniasis) by 2010 and cyclic occurrence of its outbreak in India, blame falls on vector control practices or co-infection with human immunodeficiency virus or therapeutic modalities? Tropical Parasitology 4:10-19
- Muniaraj M and Babu RS (2014) Coexistence of Philodina roseola (Rotifera: Bdelloidea) with larvae of Aedes aegypti in India. Tropical Biomedicine 31: 207-214
- Munirathinam A, Krishnamoorthi R, Baskaran G, Govindarajan R, Venkatesh A, and Tyagi BK (2014) Mosquito species biodiversity in Phytotelmata from Western Ghats, south India. Halteres 5 : 56-63
- Munirathinam A, Krishnamoorthi R, Venkatesh A, and Tyagi B.K. (2014) A note on spatial and temporal distribution of Anopheline mosquitoes in Western Ghats, Southern India International Journal of Mosquito Research 1 : 14-18
- Rao MS, Murty US and Arunachalam N (2014) Prevalence of Japanese encephalitis and its modulation by weather variables. Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology 6: 52-59
- Samuel PP, Thenmozhi V, Nagaraj J, Kumar TD and Tyagi BK (2014) Dengue vectors prevalence and the related risk factors involved in the transmission of dengue in Thiruvananthapuram district, Kerala, South India. Journal of Vector Borne Diseases 51 : 313-319
- Sankar SG, Balaji T, Venkatasubramani K, Thenmozhi V, Dhananjeyan KJ, Paramasivan R, Tyagi BK and Vennison SJ (2014) Dengue NS1 and prM antibodies increase the sensitivity of acute dengue diagnosis test and differentiate from Japanese encephalitis infection Journal of Immunological Methods 407: 116-119
- Shepard DS, Halasa YA, Tyagi BK, Adhish SV, Nandan D, Karthiga S, Vidya C, Gaba M and Arora NK (2014) Economic and disease burden of dengue illness in India. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 91: 1235- 1242.
- Suganthi P, Govindaraju M, Thenmozhi V and Tyagi BK (2014) Survey of mosquito vector abundance in and around tribal residential areas. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 2 : 233-239
- Sugumar S, Clarke SK, Nirmala M.J, Tyagi BK, Mukherjee A and Chandrasekaran N (2014) Nanoemulsion of eucalyptus oil and its larvicidal activity against Culex quinquefasciatus. Bulletin of Entomological Research 104 : 393-402
- Sunish IP, Munirathinam A, Kalimuthu M, Ashok Kumar V, Tyagi BK (2014) Persistence of Lymphatic Filarial Infection in the Paediatric Population of Rural Community, after Six Rounds of Annual Mass Drug Administrations Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, 60: 245-248
- Thenmozhi V, Mariappan T, Krishnamoorthy R, Baskaran G, Krishnamoorthi R, Balaji T and Tyagi BK (2014) A first note on Japanese encephalitis virus isolation from Culex quinquefasciatus Say in Northern West Bengal International Journal of Mosquito Research 1: 1-4.
- Tyagi BK, Karthiga S, Vidya C, Narendra KA, Nandan D, Halasa YA, Charles J, Mohan N, Varadarajan P, Mariappan T, Samuel PP, Paramasivan R, Adhish SV, Gaba M, Porkaipandian RT and Shepard DS. (2014) Estimation of the adjustment factor for hospitalized clinical cases diagnosed and tested for dengue in Madurai, Tamil Nadu (India) Dengue Bulletin 38 : 20-32
- Tyagi BK, Thenmozhi V and Karthiga S (2014) Transmission Dynamics of Japanese Encephalitis with Emphasis on Gaps in understanding and Priority Areas for Research on Japanese Encephalitis and other acute encephalitis syndromes in India Journal of Communicable Diseases 46 : 24-34