You are here: Home--> List of Publication--> List of Publications 2015
List of Publications - 2015
- Kalimuthu M, Sunish IP, Nagaraj J, Munirathinam A, Kumar VA, Arunachalam N, White GB and Tyagi BK (2015) Residual microfilaraemia in rural pockets of south India after five rounds of DEC plus albendazole administration as part of the LF elimination campaign Journal of Vector Borne Diseases 52: 182-184
- Kumar KR, Nattuthurai N, Gopinath P and Mariappan T (2015) Synthesis of eco-friendly silver nanoparticles from Morinda tinctoria leaf extract and its larvicidal activity against Culex quinquefasciatus Parasitology Research 114 : 411-417.
- Mariappan T, Thenmozhi V, Udayakumar P, Bhavaniumadevi V, and Tyagi BK (2015) An observation on breeding behaviour of three different vector species (Aedes aegypti Linnaeus 1762, Anopheles stephensi Liston 1901 and Culex quinquefasciatus Say 1823) in wells in the coastal region of Ramanathapuram district, Tamil Nadu, India International Journal of Mosquito Research 2 : 42-44.
- Mary JA, Paramasivan R and Shenbagarathai R (2015) Identification of sequence motifs involved in Dengue virus - Host interactions. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics 1-33
- Munirathinam A, Krishnamoorthi R, Baskaran G, Govindarajan R, Veerapathiran A, Venkatesh A and Tyagi BK (2015) Mosquito biodiversity in Keeriparai and Mundanthurai hill ranges of Western Ghats south India Journal of Threatened Taxa 7: 7552–7556
- Rajesh K, Dhansekaran D and Tyagi BK. (2015) Mosqito survey and larvicidal activity of actinobacterial isolates against Culex larvae (Diptera: Culicidae) Journal of Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences 14:116-122.
- Ramesh D, Muniaraj M, Samuel PP, Thenmozhi V, Venkatesh A and Tyagi BK (2015) Blood feeding behaviour of mosquitoes in Japanese encephalitis endemic and non-endemic areas. Journal of Vector Borne Diseases 52 : 108-109
- Ramesh D, Muniaraj M, Samuel PP, Thenmozhi V, Venkatesh A, Nagaraj J and Tyagi BK (2015) Seasonal abundance and role of predominant Japanese encephalitis vectors Culex tritaeniorhynchus & Cx. gelidus Theobald in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu Indian Journal of Medical Research 142: S23-29.
- Samuel PP, Paramasivan R, Selvam A, Govindarajan R, Venkatasubramani K, Leo SVJ, Mariappan T and Arunachalam N (2015) A note on the observation of shift in the dengue season in Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Mosquito Research 2: 188-191
- Samuel PP, Ramesh D, Muniaraj M and Arunachalam N (2015) Japanese encephalitis vectors in Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies 2: 28-32
- Suganthi P, Govindaraju M, Devi SB, Kangabam RD, Suganthi K, Thenmozhi V and Tyagi BK (2015) Mapping of Spatio-Temporal distribution of mosquito vector density in Sitheri hills using GIS technology International journal of advanced remote sensing and GIS, 4 : 873-882
- Sunish IP, Kalimuthu M, Rajendran R, Munirathinam A, Ashokkumar V, Nagaraj J and Tyagi BK (2015) Decline in lymphatic filariasis transmission with annual mass drug administration using DEC with and without albendazole over a 10year period in India. Parasitology International 64 : 1-4
- Sunish IP, Rajendran R, Munirathinam A, Kalimuthu M, Kumar VA, Nagaraj J and Tyagi BK (2015) Impact on prevalence of intestinal helminth infection in school children administered with seven annual rounds of diethyl carbamazine (DEC) with albendazole. Indian Journal of Medical Research 141: 330-339.
- Thenmozhi V, Balaji T, Selvam A, Venkatasubramani K and Dhananjeyan KJ (2015) A longitudinal study on abundance and infection frequency of Japanese encephalitis vectors in Tirunelveli district, Tamil Nadu, India. International journal of Mosquito Research 2: 166-169
- Tyagi BK, Munirathinam A and Venkatesh A (2015) A catalogue of Indian mosquitoes International Journal of Mosquito Research 2 : 50-97
- Tyagi BK, Munirathinam A, Krishnamoorthy R, Baskaran G, Govindarajan R, Krishnamoorthi R, Mariappan T, Dhananjeyan KJ and Venkatesh A (2015) A revision of genus Toxorhynchites Theobald, 1901, in the South-East Asian countries, with description of a new species Toxorhynchites (Toxorhynchites) darjeelingensis from West Bengal, India (Diptera, Culicidae) Halteres 6 : 13-32
- Venkatasubramani K, Paramasivan R, Thenmozhi V, Dhananjeyan KJ, Balaji T and Leo SVJ. (2015) Diagnosis of Chikungunya dominated co-infection with dengue during an outbreak in south India (2010 and 2012) Tropical Doctor 45 : 197-199
- Venkatesh A and Tyagi BK (2015) Bradinopyga geminata (Anisoptera: Libellulidae) larvae as a predator of Aedes aegypti immature (Diptera: Culicidae). International Journal of Mosquito Research 2 : 98-105